About Don Brown For Texas
2016 comes down to a few simple questions
Are Jefferson and Orange Counties being served by their present representation in Austin or Washington?
- Do you want better schools for your children? So do I!
- Do you want everyone to pay their fair share of taxes? So do I!
- Do you want Southeast Texas to remain the energy production leader for the world? So do I!
- Do you want cleaner air to breath without losing much needed jobs in the area? So do I!
- Do you want government out of your private life? So do I!
- Want Orange to have a hospital they can rely on? So do I!
- Want affordable healthcare to be readily available? So do I!
- Want to protect Bridge City by building the levy? So do I!
- What Austin to invest in the Ports of Orange/Beaumont/Orange? So do I!
- Are you ready to do what it takes to change it? So am I!
I want to represent the blue collar attitude of the Golden Triangle. I have worked hard to get where I am and want to help lift others out of their situations. We can not all be lucky enough to live on streets named after our ancestors. We can not all be lucky enough to be handed the keys to our future simply because of who we were born to. Most of us wake up in the morning, planning on how we can make our lives better than our parents had it. Most of us want to help repay our parents by helping them as they age. Most of us work hard for our breaks and want to make life for the next generation better. I am one of those people. I am someone who will work hard to listen to your concerns and will be your voice when it is time to be heard.
I hope to earn your support and repay your trust by being your next State Representative for the 21st District of Texas.
There are still tens of thousands of victims of Hurricane Ike waiting for the help they were promised. They have no choice but to wait, they lost everything. Read More
We knew it, but here is proof that the further your US Congress person lives from you the more exposed you are to outside economic influences. Since Jefferson County lost... Read More
Today is a day for celebration. This historical decision is a huge victory for the LGBT Community, Equality, and our Nation. While we must celebrate this win for Equality we... Read More